Oracle Cloud ERP Integration Accelerator: Journal Entries by Apps Associates
Last updated Mon Oct 17 2022
Start automating journal uploads into Oracle Cloud ERP: GL with this recipe, which includes:
- Quick steps for setting up an Oracle Cloud ERP Connector
- Quick steps for setting up connectors for importing journals from third-party systems.
- Methods for transferring journals through REST or SOAP APIs to Oracle Cloud ERP.
Automating journal collection in Oracle Cloud ERP’s general ledger provides important benefits for financial teams and organizations:
- Gain Efficiencies with Highly Automated Financial Processing
Automate journal processing for recurring and allocation journals.
- Establish and Maintain Superior Internal Controls
Guarantee data integrity with a single ledger to manage all financial information.
- Increase Enterprise Visibility
Increase visibility into performance by investigating and reconciling balances online.
- Capitalize on Global Opportunities
Capture and report on any number of currencies from the balance level to the subledger transaction level.
- Improve Financial Services Profitability
Robust average balance functionality comes standard in Oracle General Ledger so companies in financial services can perform sophisticated transfer pricing and profitability analysis calculations for compliance.
But there are challenges in building the integrations needed to upload journals from multiple sources. These challenges include:
- Building multiple point-to-point integrations
- Setting up multiple REST and SOAP services for each Oracle endpoint
- Managing extended, resource-intensive integration projects
The Apps Associates Oracle Cloud ERP Integration Accelerator for GL: Journal Entries streamlines this work and makes it easy for organizations to take advantage of Oracle Cloud ERP’s general ledger capabilities.
This Apps Associates Accelerator is a pre-built Oracle Accelerator for building integrations on the Boomi AtomSphere Platform. Using this Accelerator, organizations can:
- Reduce Oracle integration development time by 40%
- Reduce integration testing time by 50%
- Be confident that their Oracle Integrations have been developed and rigorously tested by Apps Associates, an Authorized Boomi Partner and an Oracle Services Partner
- Quickly begin enjoying the benefits of centralizing journals in Oracle Cloud ERP: GL.
Requires Boomi Integration.
Interested in this Accelerator?
Fill out the contact form below to schedule a call with a Boomi solutions specialist.