Connect with the Database V2 Connector
Last updated Fri Jun 10 2022
Begin your journey with connecting to the Database V2 connector with this recipe, which includes:
- Quick steps for configuring the HTTP Client connectors to connect to Database V2
- Quick steps for retrieving, modifying, and storing data using Database V2 operations
- Method examples for Get, Insert, and Store Procedure operations
The Database V2 connector uses Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) to connect and communicate with supported databases using Database drivers. It allows the processing of data operations on available data in the database. Relational databases, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Oracle, can also be connected using the connector.
Increase performance by using the Database V2 connector to retrieve, modify, and store data in a database. Each example process in this solution demonstrates various data operations for users to explore. This helps users to make confident decisions about using trusted data to enhance business use cases.
This solution consists of six example use case processes covering Get, Insert, and Store Procedure operations. The use cases are:
- Get Operation using Connection Properties
- Standard Get Operation IN Clause using Multiple Table
- Standard Get Operation IN Clause using Single Table
- Insert Operation using JSON Datatype
- Store Procedure Operation using JSON Datatype
Each process establishes a connection to the Database V2 connector by configuring the HTTP Client Connector with the appropriate credentials. These steps are taken to perform the desired action and output the expected results.
The recipe qualifies for Boomi’s Recipe Program.
Qualifying customers get access to Boomi’s Recipe Program* with the purchase of a Boomi subscription. As part of the Recipe Program you have direct access to a Boomi specialist to get you up and running with Boomi at no additional cost. Learn more
*Offer applies only to new customers and requires purchase of a qualifying Boomi subscription.