Cloud Atom Migration
Last updated Wed Aug 03 2022
This recipe acts as a guide to migrate from one cloud atom to another, which includes:
- Creating a destination atom and attaching it to an environment.
- Updating the destination atom’s purge settings.
- Migration of the process schedules and Listener statuses.
- Migration of the persisted properties.
- Migration of the Atom counter.
- Use of error handling to roll back changes if the migration fails at any point.
A Boomi cloud atom is an AtomSphere runtime engine hosted on a Cloud, that runs your boomi processes.
As your company learns of new requirements, you may need to move from one cloud atom to another.
This solution provides you a seamless way to execute this migration. By making use of the atmosphere API, we automate all the parts of the migration process.
This solution serves as a checklist of all the things you need to migrate when you are migrating from one atom to another.
Within a matter of minutes, you can migrate from one cloud atom to another, also migrating all the atom settings, process schedules, listener statuses, persisted properties and atom counters.
This automation not only saves you time, it also helps you avoid any manual errors.
The recipe qualifies for Boomi’s Recipe Program.
Qualifying customers get access to Boomi’s Recipe Program* with the purchase of a Boomi subscription. As part of the Recipe Program you have direct access to a Boomi specialist to get you up and running with Boomi at no additional cost. Learn more
*Offer applies only to new customers and requires purchase of a qualifying Boomi subscription.